A recipe created by Melina Hammer
- 1 side wild salmon, skin-on and cut into 2 filets
- 7-9 red potatoes, scrubbed & cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp grain mustard
- 1/4 tsp marmite
- 1 tbsp evoo, plus 2 tsp for drizzling on potatoes
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- flake salt, to garnish
In a small bowl stir together mustards, marmite, a few grinds of black pepper, and 1 tbsp olive oil until uniform.
Preheat oven to 375 convection/ 400 conventional. Roast potatoes, tossed in remaining olive oil, in a baking pan for 15-20 mins or until they begin to brown. Turn and roast for 5-7 minutes more, until mostly golden.
Push potatoes to one side of pan and lay salmon portions down, taking care not to burn yourself. Spread mustard mixture to coat fish, using all of it.
Roast salmon with the potatoes for 8-10 minutes, checking for doneness after the 10 minute mark for medium-medium rare. Remove from oven and transfer to plates, dividing the potatoes evenly, and top with fresh parsley.